Membership & Perks
CMCC members can offset their membership dues by saving thousands through our benefits program. Benefits are designed to support their practices and include discounts on orthotics, CE programs, Supply Centre purchases, CMCC events, access to online research databases, savings on home and auto insurance, health and dental and more.
Current Membership Benefits
Save on patient products
Pre-fabricated orthotics through The Orthotic Group. Significant savings for members. See Membership Benefits under Shortcuts on this page for more details.
Also...significant savings on orthotics and orthotic resources from Footlevelers, Footmaxx and The Orthotic Group, to help offset a substantial portion of your annual CMCC membership dues.
The Orthotic Group offers a variety of benefits, including a member appreciation rebate of $360.00 at the end of the year, provided you meet a minimum threshold of $1,000 in annual business. To take full advantage of the benefit, your rebate form must be submitted by January 31, 2019.
Also receive a 13% discount on orthotics from Footlevelers and Footmaxx. Simply inform your Sales Representative that you are a CMCC member or call the CMCC membership office at 416-482-2340 ext. 146 to speak with David Coleman, Director of Alumni Relations.
Improve your patient outcomes
- Take advantage of unlimited free document delivery from the library, as well as free library research assistance and access to electronic resources not available to private individuals.
Savings on Continuing Education
- Free annual webinar offering a minimum of 2 Continuing Education credits
- Save up to 25% on all CE and professional development programs. To browse the online catalog for a list of currently available programs, please visit CEConnect.
Discounts on Supply Centre and Bookstore purchases
- Minimum 5% discount on most products and supplies
- Access to a wide selection of higher end items such as tables and modalities, plus everything you need for your day-to-day practice
Recruit and search for practice opportunities
- Access our comprehensive online practice opportunities listing; associateships; practices for sale, locums and more (national and international); free for members, nominal fee for non-members
Preferred pricing on special events
- Save on event registrations such as Homecoming, Practice OpportUnity and the Research Symposium
Savings on home and personal needs
Online discount programs
- Access Perkopolis for discounts on entertainment, travel, hotels, apparel, home services, automotive and so much more! Why pay the full price when you don't have to? Use Perkopolis and the savings will really add up!
Group home and auto insurance
- Save up to 40%* on group auto and home insurance from The Co-operators Group Insurance
- Members are eligible for group rates; call 1 800 387 1963 and tell them you're a CMCC member; you will receive a quote within minutes. * Based on past claims history; discounts, coverage and eligibility vary by province
NEW! Group extended health and dental benefits
Preferred pricing available for new and recent graduates of all chiropractic programs.
For more information on any of the above benefits, or to renew or become a member, please contact 416 482 2340 ext. 146 to speak with David Coleman, Director of Alumni Relations, or click on either of the links below.