Membership & Perks
CMCC members receive benefits designed to support their practices and include discounts on orthotics, CE programs, Supply Centre purchases, CMCC events, access to online research databases and savings on home and auto insurance.
Current Membership Benefits
NEW! Group extended health and dental benefits: save over $1,000 annually depending on plan
Save on patient products
Pre-fabricated orthotics through The Orthotic Group. Significant savings for members. See Membership Benefits under Shortcuts on this page for more details.
Also...significant savings on orthotics and orthotic resources from Footlevelers, Footmaxx and The Orthotic Group, to help offset a substantial portion of your annual CMCC membership dues.
Receive three free pairs of orthotics from The Orthotic Group (credited to your account after every four months after prescribing an average of one per month) and a 13% discount on orthotics from Footlevelers and Footmaxx. Simply inform your Sales Representative that you are a CMCC member or call the CMCC membership office at 416-482-2340 ext. 184 or 146.
Improve your patient outcomes
- Access the best clinical evidence using over 20 subscription databases and our complimentary document delivery service
- Discover CMCC's collection of books, print journals and multi-media resources through our library's online catalogue
- CMCC members can now save 20% on 1, 2 or 3 year subscription fees to the Research Review Service (RRS). RRS provides current and critiqued research information for your day-to-day practice. All CMCC members will benefit from this savings, except those who reside in Nova Scotia and Ontario, where this service is currently being provided by your respective association
- NEW! Complimentary access to online concussion journal
Savings on Continuing Education
- Free annual webinar offering a minimum of 2 Continuing Education credits
- Save up to 25% on all CE and professional development programs. To browse the online catalog for a list of currently available programs, please visit CEConnect.
Discounts on Supply Centre and Bookstore purchases
- Minimum 5% discount on most products and supplies
- 25% discount on ObusForme's Professional Series CustomAIR Backrest with Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Additional member discount on specific Welch Allyn and Heine diagnostic products
- Rebates on all Thumper products
- Access to a wide selection of higher end items such as tables and modalities, plus everything you need for your day-to-day practice
Recruit and search for practice opportunities
- Access our comprehensive online practice opportunities database; associateships; practices for sale, locums and more (national and international); free for members, nominal fee for non-members
Preferred pricing on special events
- Save on event registrations such as Homecoming, Practice OpportUnity and the Research Symposium
Savings on home and personal needs
Online discount programs
- Access Perkopolis for discounts on entertainment, travel, hotels, apparel, home services, automotive and so much more! Why pay the full price when you don't have to? Use Perkopolis and the savings will really add up!
- Save 25% on online purchases at the House of Marley and at Homedics
Group home and auto insurance
- Save up to 40%* on group auto and home insurance from The Co-operators Group Insurance
- Members are eligible for group rates; call 1 800 387 1963 and tell them you're a CMCC member; you will receive a quote within minutes. * Based on past claims history; discounts, coverage and eligibility vary by province
Preferred pricing available for new and recent graduates of all chiropractic programs.
For more information on any of the above benefits, or to renew or become a member, please contact 416 482 2340 ext. 146 or 184 or complete the online form below.