Chiropractic College Transfers
CMCC welcomes undergraduate transfer applications from students enrolled in chiropractic programs accredited by the following:
Conditions for admission:
- The applicant must satisfy the minimum CMCC admission requirements in place at the time of application.
- The applicant must demonstrate a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.70 on CMCC's 4.00 scale from previously attended chiropractic program(s).
- The applicant must be eligible to return to the last institution attended.
- The credit hours being transferred must be for course work that is equivalent in credit hours, content, and quality as determined by CMCC.
- Only credits with a final grade of ‘B’ or better will be considered for transfer.
- Transfer credits must be earned within five years of the date of admission to CMCC.
- No more than two years of credit may be granted for course work from another chiropractic program.
- The final two years of study must be completed at CMCC to qualify for graduation from CMCC.
- Transfer students may be required to complete examinations, simulations and/or assessments.
- Additional upgrading may be required at the student’s expense.
- Transfer Credit will be recorded on the student transcript as “TR” and will not be calculated in the student’s GPA.
- The awarding of Transfer Credit does not result in the reduction of associated annual tuition fees unless the student meets the criteria for part-time student status.
Possession of the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission or transfer to CMCC.
- Complete the online application
- Pay a non-refundable transfer application and assessment fee of $500. An application for transfer will not be considered until the fee is received.
- Submit original transcripts from all postsecondary institutions and chiropractic programs attended. If transcripts come from outside of Canada, they must be evaluated by WES (Canada) on a course by course basis.
- Supply an official letter of recommendation from the original chiropractic institution(s)
- Successfully complete an admissions interview